Hello cocos2d developers,
I'm getting close to having a first functional version of CocosBuilder 3.5 (matching cocos2D 3.5)
I wanted your opinion on the demo project generated by the tool. It's basically the same as before (SpriteBuilder) but some things changed inside the project and in the cocos2D version included.
Here is the hierarchy for an objC project:
Here is list of changes in the cocos2d 3.5 version included:
- Apple removed some keyboard stuff in tvOS 9.2, added tests
- all -ext libraries are linked in the project
- project contains Chipmunk, ObjectAL and ZipArchive for all targets (iOS, tvOS and OS X)
- all targets use latest SDK
- CCNodeTag was added, with recursive search
- removed frameworks, replaced by libraries
- added catalog assets icons and launch screen for all targets (except tvOS)
- removed storyboards
- some other minor cosmetic changes
Can you tell me what you like/dislike in the following objC generated project ?
Feel free to share your opinion but keep in mind that these modifications only apply to the projects generated by CocosBuilder.
Soon, CocosBuilder will allow you to generate vanilla project (without any modification from official cocos2d-objc repository), custom project, or CCB project.
Thanks for your help.