I've got a problem on my game where the Twitter 'composeViewController' is lagging (for around 1-2 minutes) before loading.
I know it's this line of code:
tweetSheet = [[TWTweetComposeViewController alloc] init];
so I had the idea of loading it in another thread. However, I have no idea how to do that. So, I have a few questions about it:
1) Would loading it in another (unused) thread prevent the lag from occuring (and stopping the game)?
2) While it is loading, shall I prevent the user from pressing the 'load Twitter' button.
3) Could the problem be caused by bad memory management elsewhere? If so, what would you think is the biggest user of memory?
4) Where could I get a could example of code to use?
5) Is there anything else I need to know about?
Thanks, I look forward to your responses! :)