Hi, I am getting a "Field has in complete type 'cpBody' (aka struct cpBody') error in ChipmunkBody.m.
Anyone else also seeing the same problem?
Here are my step to test this (using Xcode7) -
- downloaded the latest spritebuilder 1.4.9
- create a new project use SB 1.4.9
- download latest Cocos2D-ObjC 3.4.9 from github at this site
- replace -cocos2d, -cocos2d-ui -external folders
- added openAL framework
- clean project and build it again.
Then I see lots of error in chipmunk file
The struct cpBody seemed to be defined in chipmunk_private.h.
In my older version of project, in the ObjectChipmunk.h file
there are these lines
undef CP_ALLOW_PRIVATE_ACCESS #import "chipmunk/chipmunk_private.h"
else #import "chipmunk/chipmunk.h"
In the new ObjectChipmunk.h, there is only the
import "chipmunk/chipmunk.h" line.
I tried adding those lines back, but I simple getting a different set of compiling errors.
Am I missing anything?
Much appreciated if anyone can help on this. Thanks