Good Morning everyone,
I'm Zac the co-founder of oOlala, an LA-based startup founded in 2014 (http://angel.co/oolala). We have an open position for an iOS Dev that has published apps on the App Store, and if possible located in SoCal / Los Angeles. Remote work can be taken into consideration.
The developer will take part of a small but rapidly growing talented team of entrepreneurs and UIX designers, and become the lead developer role of an new and exciting social app.
We're looking for a smart, organized, delivery-minded engineer who love working with others to build cool stuff. Passion for social products and building snappy and real-time social are a must.
You're an expert in:
• iOS application architecture and design (xCode, Cocoa Touch, C/C++, Objective-C)
• SQL & SQLite
• Writing and shipping quality, testable and documented code
• Building adaptive, responsive, accessible, stable user interfaces
• Working with evolving APIs
• Client/Server architectures, syncing and caching approaches
• Concurrency, asynchronous & multithreading patterns
• Coda, SublimeText
• Astonish users
You're really into:
• Application performance and tuning (memory, CPU, battery life)
• Debugging, testing, tracing (lldb, XCTest, DTrace)
• PubNub, TSMessage, AFNetworking, TestFlight, Crittercism, UrbanAirship, Mixpanel, Cocoapods
• The changing landscape of iOS development (iOS8, Swift)
Beside the salary, the compensation package includes benefits and equity.
Let me know if you have any questions: email@example.com