Hey guys, my latest iOS app just made it into the app store! It's called "Stick Clicker Battle". Check it out, it's FREE!
App Store Link
You begin your journey to defeat all 100 enemies as a group of five stick figure warriors. Four of your warriors attack automatically, creating the 'Idle' feature of the game. However, to be a truly formidable group, you will have to click as fast as you can to deal damage with your 5th unit, the Bowman! All five units start off as very weak, but as you earn more kills and gold, they can be upgraded to the point where they are almost invincible. The kills and gold will be slow at first, but soon enough, you will be making billions - even trillions - of gold each battle!
Stick Clicker Battle was somewhat inspired by the popular Click Heroes web-based game. It is an incremental fighting game, but rather than simply damaging and killing the enemy and moving on, he damages you back! Therefore, progressing through the levels isn't as simple as "doing more damage" - it requires strategy. You need to choose which unit class to use against each enemy based on their strengths and weaknesses.
The only screenshots I currently have available are the five preview ones within the iOS store link.
- 100 levels of enemies to fight!
- Five individual units to control and upgrade.
- Five unique unit classes to switch between: Swordsman, Axeman, Knifeman, Spearman, and Magician. Each class has different strengths and weaknesses.
- Each unit has upgradable passive skills such as critical hit, evasion, and boost chances.
- Three bonus skills to use and upgrade: Auto Fire, Fire Arrows, and Gold Rush.
- All of your game stats are tracked and viewable.
- A long list of optional achievements to complete that reward bonus gold.
- Completing all 100 levels gives you an option to reset the game for a gold bonus on your next play-through.
- Hundreds of upgrades to improve your units in battle.
- Fun stick figure animations and graphics.
- iPhone 4 or higher
- iOS 7 or higher
- This game is ONLY available on iPhone for now