So... Cocos2D is near and dear to my heart. I recall the old logo that made you want to punch it. Porting Happy Wheels to iOS has been an endeavor, mostly because I knew so little when I started. I've only been able to get this far with the help of people who contribute to this forum and to the web in general. So... thanks! Happy Wheels uses Cocos2D V2.1.0, Box2D V2.2.1, and TexturePacker. I modified the CCDrawNode to support concave polygons and limit the triangulating to the creation of the shape, rather than on each frame. I heavily modified the CCParticleSystem to keep blood particles persistent until they're offscreen.
Download here for free
- 15 unique and challenging levels
- Create your own levels in the editor
- Deadly obstacles: spikes, mines, wrecking balls, harpoons, and much more
- Smooth, realistic physics
- Game Center leaderboard support
The original version was made by Jim Bonacci.