Hey guys, my latest iOS app just made it into the app store! It's called "Click and Conquer: Medieval Ages". Check it out, it's FREE! It's an incremental/idle type of game.
App Store Link
- An optional, detailed tutorial to start you off.
- Three main resources to collect: food, wood, and gold.
- Five secondary resources: housing, land, villagers, soldiers, and gems.
- Three 'Bonus Skills' that you can use every 10 minutes and last for 30 seconds: Auto-Click, Power Click, and Efficiency.
- Each resource has 20 different structures to work your way through that automatically earn you resources every second.
- Use and upgrade your hero to battle opponents to earn gems for research.
- Plenty of useful upgrades you can research to improve all aspects of your resource gathering.
- All of your game stats are tracked and viewable to satisfy your numbers pleasure or whatever.
- An option to reset your game at any point for a bonus on your next play-through.
- Read about all of these features in slightly more detail on the website: http://clickandconquer.wordpress.com
View more here: Media | Click and Conquer: Medieval Ages
- iPhone 4 or 5
- iOS 7 or higher
Let me know what you think! I would love some feedback so I can continually update and improve my game!