Oh, I'm not sure how the 'phone' lineHeight is wrong, I've checked every font I have, and the 'phone' lineheight is 60 for the font above. All my other fonts seem to follow the 1x, 2x, 4x ration properly.
I've tested your latest CCLabelBMFont (the correct ones this time), and I've found a few problems:
It works fine while the width is wider than the label:
But as I start lowering the width, the double spacing issue happens again:
And so on:
But when I increase the width again, the label seems to be stuck:
I don't think that it's my fonts that are causing this, because they work perfectly with every other version of the CCLabelBMFont. I tested the same things with the 3.3 version of CCLabelBMFont:
Reducing width to min:
Then Increasing width again:
Here is my project, with the current files I am using, the only problem with the 3.3 version of CCLabelBMFOnt is the random missing letters, otherwise it works well.
Here is a link to the updated test project: