Im looking for best practices and sharing of experiences about Facebook integration in your games.
Concerned about the number of submitted apps on the appstore nowadays and the obvious difficulty to stand out of the mass, I decided to connect my game to Facebook and benefit from viralization at its best.
My game is a puzzle game and here are some of the options I listed:
- ask the user to log in directly from the menu
- ask the user to share his score after each level
- ask the user to invite their friends to unlock levels
- ask the user to post on their wall to unlock levels
- ask the user to invite friends to get more points for level solving
I'm not a really active Facebook user when playing games (not een in Candy crush!) and since i can't spend time in behaviour surveys I'd like to know your opinions or personal stories about that.
How did you integrate Facebook in your games? How did you find the right balance between not enough and too much irritating for users?
Any opinions will help